Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Being a relatively small firm, we are able to offer our clients personalized quality service. Below, we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
- Assurance Services - Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Agreed Upon Procedures (AUPs) - including the Dept of Education/Step Up For Students' annual fiscal accountability requirements
- Monthly bookkeeping & accounting
- Financial statements - make sure your financial records are timely and accurate
- Real Estate
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit- an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions.
Management Advisory Services
Even the most qualified managers can benefit from competent, objective feedback. We can help your company's management team develop long-term objectives and specific strategies to facilitate your business' future growth and success.
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following is just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Type of entity selection
- Buying/selling a business
- Computer systems
- Financial & retirement decisions
- Estate, trust & gift planning